The Shattered Sea
• +2 Strength, +2 Charisma, –2 Dexterity.
• Dragon: Dragonborn are considered dragons.
• Dragonborn base land speed is 30 feet.
• +1 natural armor bonus.
• +2 racial bonus on Knowledge (planes) and Intimidate checks.
• -2 to Bluff (rigid thinking)
• Low-Light Vision: A dragonborn can see twice as far as a human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor illumination. He retains the ability to distinguish color and detail under these conditions.
• Breath Weapon (Su): Dragonborn can use a breath weapon three times per day. The breath weapon is a cone with a range of 15 feet. It inflicts 1d6 damage plus 1d6 per 4 levels the Dragonborn possesses. This damage may be acid, cold, electricity, or fire; the specific type is chosen at creation and cannot be changed afterward. Reflex save for half damage (DC 10 + 1/2 character level + breathing creature’s Con modifier)
• Racial weapon, Dragonborn fullblade is treated as a martial weapon.
• Automatic Languages: Common and Dragon. Bonus Languages: Celestial, Dwarf, Elf, Infernal, and Ignan.
• Favored Class: Paladin
• Age and Aging: as Human
• Height and Weight: Male 5’ 8" + 2d8 inches, 170 lbs. x(2d6) lb.; Female: 6’ 0" + 2d8 inches, 225 lbs. x(2d6) lb.